The 2018 eMedley Conference will be held April 9-11 and will focus on technology trends in Health Science education and the eMedley tools of the trade.
New This Year
The 2018 conference will include system-specific training classes. Please include which classes you are interested in with your registration.
Featured Courses and Presentations
- Getting the Most Out of Curriculum Mapping
- Competency Tracking in the Clinic
- How to Use eValuate for OSCE’s
- Rubrics and Form Building
- Team Based Testing in ExamN
- Test Creation and Management
- Building the Best Student Portfolio
- Trends and Challenges in Health Science Education
- Ins & Outs of eduCATE Gradebook
- Automated Proctoring for Remote Testing
- Capacity Tracking w/ Schedule Planner
- Analyzing Performance and Adjustments
- Evaluation Assignment and Management
- Effectively Using Performance-Based Assessments
Call for Proposals
Interested in presenting? We are now accepting presentation proposals. Registration discounts available for presenters.
Location and Lodging
THE OREAD HOTEL
1200 OREAD AVENUE
LAWRENCE, KS 66044
Space is limited, so please reserve your spot today and get a discounted rate for early registration.
$495 through February 28th
$595 after February 28th